SAP ABAP on HANA Training and S/4HANA Technical Training with CDS Views and AMDP
All SAP products are moving to SAP HANA, the most talked about SAP innovation in recent times. This evolution intensifies the demands on SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP (AS ABAP) to best leverage the features and capabilities of the SAP HANA database. As an ABAP developer you might ask, what is important and necessary to know concerning ABAP development for SAP HANA?
SAP ABAP HANA has taken quantum leap in SAP technology that aims at digitization of whole economy, not only in new custom development projects, but also in the existing applications. ABAP remains as an important language for many custom developments and SAP business applications. Invade of ABAP 7.4, resulted in various improvements to the ABAP language, which allows writing streamlined ABAP code and getting benefits from SAP HANA. The course helps you to master the optimization of ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) applications that gives access to data stored in the SAP HANA Database. Our training covers features for unified data modeling and definition with core data services, database-independent programming with open SQL, and simplified control of stored procedures with ABAP – managed database procedures.
Did you Know
1. SAP NetWeaver as ABAP makes it easy to utilize SAP HANA and develop SAP Fiori business apps, reinforces Industrial IoT scenarios, provides tools for migration to SAP S/4HANA and it is protractile to the Cloud.
2. Superior open and extensible toolset for ABAP development in Eclipse with advanced source code edit, UI, test, search, navigation, Quality Assurance, and troubleshooting, support for new programming model for SAP Fiori.
3. ABAP Managed Code-Pushdown makes it easy to use SAP HANA in inventive applications through Core Data Services (CDS), Open SQL, and ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP).
4. ABAP Channels infrastructure permits real-time event-driven communication by superseding inefficient polling techniques via push notifications based on the publish-subscribe mechanism and WebSockets in ABAP.
Why learn and get certified in SAP ABAP on HANA?
1. Learning ABAP on HANA will enable ABAP developers to build cutting-edge business applications leveraging the proven, reliable ABAP technology as well as the robust in-memory capabilities provided by SAP HANA.
2. According to the research results of indeed.com the average yearly salary for “SAP ABAP Developer” ranges from approximately $91,946 per year for Developer to $102,684 per year for Senior Developer.
3. This certificate proves that the trainee not only has the prerequisite understanding of ABAP development but is also able to apply these skills in a practical manner under the supervision of a project lead.
1. Basic knowledge of ABAP programming
2. Basic programming skills
3. Knowledge of Open SQL
4. A general understanding of SAP HANA would be beneficial.
After the completion of SAP ABAP on HANA course, you will be able to:
1. Design simple and advanced SAP HANA applications with ABAP
2. Understand the important concepts in ABAP development for SAP HANA like CDS views, AMDP, ADBC, Performance tooling, performance improvement, HANA modeling, SQL Scripts, CDS Analytics, CDS Security, CDS Table Functions, OData services using CDS views, ABAP CDS Programming with Annotations
3. Install Develop Environment, SAP HANA Studio and ABAP Development Tools for SAP NetWeaver (ABAP on Eclipse)
4. Detect and analyze the performance of your ABAP coding using SQLM, SQLT, SCI, ATC
5. Integrate native SAP HANA objects using View Proxy, AMDP, ADBC
6. Learn S4 HANA Programming paradigm with ABAP using @UI annotations, end to end S4 HANA POC
7. CDS Hierarchy concept with end to end POC on Fiori TREE table
8. OIA scenario end to end with development and performance improvement
9. Create Fiori Smart apps using WebIDE fulls tack and OData based on CDS views
10. Adoption of custom code with S4 HANA simplified DB design MATDOC, BSEG, etc... - Simplification Database
11. Using Advance HANA features like IDA with ALV, Fuzzy search
12. New ABAP SQL syntax with NW 7.5 and S4 HANA conversion guide 1809
Who should attend this Training?
1. ABAP Application Developers
2. ABAP Development Consultants
3. ABAP Development Architects
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the important topics covered on the SAP ABAP on HANA. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP ABAP on HANA demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, We provide a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s systems. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. We have conducted online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
This course is aimed at answering this and other related questions. You are welcome to follow the course without prior technical knowledge of ABAP development or SAP HANA, although prior knowledge is beneficial.
We will cover Understanding SAP HANA and how it impacts the ABAP development paradigm, Introduction to ABAP Development Tools (also known as ABAP in Eclipse), Enhanced Open SQL, Defining advanced views using Core Data Services (CDS) and CDS Associations in ABAP.
Here are some amazing sessions by anubhav oberoy on sap s4 hana, abap on hana and cds views in sap abap on hana abap on hana with s4hana on premise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mghuE3BFPj8 abap on hana tutotial demo session https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpnk_o6N7lY s4hana in app and side by side extension https://youtu.be/jfzqYznR1iQ Incorporating Authorization Checks with CDS in ABAP, ABAP Transport of SAP HANA Objects (HTC and HTA) Using SAP HANA Full Text Search in ABAP, Enabling input fields for type-ahead search, SAP List Viewer (ALV) optimized for SAP HANA
+91 - 84484 54549