Analytics Cloud or Cloud for Analytics
for certification dumps mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Preview of the Analytics and PoC course with an introduction video
Analytics Cloud is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering that provides all the analytics capabilities for all users in one product. To take advantage of these capabilities, a wide range of data connectivity and authentication options are available for both on-premise and cloud data sources. This course will cover how to establish connectivity to these data sources, along with the available authentication options.
Analytics Cloud (or Cloud for Analytics) is a software as a service (SaaS) business intelligence (BI) platform. Analytics Cloud is made specifically with the intent of providing all analytics capabilities to all users in one product.
Analytics Cloud evolved out of the Cloud for Planning product, which was released in February 2015. In addition to business planning, the other key components are BI (for reporting, dashboarding, data discovery, and visualization), predictive analytics and governance, risk, and compliance. Analytics Cloud allows data analysts and business decision-makers to visualize, plan, and make predictions all from one secure, cloud-based environment. With all the data sources and analytics functions in one product, Analytics Cloud users can work more efficiently. The key functions are accessed from the same user interface that is designed for ease-of-use for business users.
Did you Know?
1. Analytics Cloud is one simple cloud solution for BI, Planning, and Predictive. It connects people, information, and ideas to enable fast and confident decision making.
2. With the power of machine learning and predictive analytics, Analytics Cloud integrates business intelligence and corporate planning to simplify organizational analytics for any industry.
3. Integration with Analysis for Microsoft Office: This includes a read and write a function for users who want to import data and work in readily familiar environments.
4. Access to on-premise and cloud data: Provides real-time access to applications such as cloud databases and solutions, as well as heterogeneous applications for on-premise and cloud locations.
5. Embedded analytics Allows users to access analytic features such as what-if analysis and ad-hoc.
6. Access to s4 solutions: This combines transactions, analytics, and planning in one application.
Why learn and get certified in Analytics Cloud?
This course is a summary of each area of SAC with active exercises in most. the main focus is that the BI practicality and building and navigating in stories with a further specialize in Digital room. though these areas would be thought of the core of the category, the course addresses all the areas of SAC as well as designing, user management, and roles, yet as a sourcing and haggle knowledge with hands-on exercises in every one of those areas.
There are no such prerequisites for this course; anybody who is keen to learn can opt for this
The course covers all 4 pillars of SAC - BI-Stories, Planning, Predictive Analytics, and Analytic designer.
It includes integration with the live data systems and databases
You will learn the fundamentals of User and Authorization management for SAC
Understand all 3 types of predictive models of SAC - Regression, Classification & Time Series
Planning scenarios are covered
Complete Hands-on Real-Time Training with Real SAC tenant
Free Demo Classes.
Real-Time Experienced Trainers.
Affordable online Classes
Who should attend this Training?
If you are aspiring to be one of the following, then this training is for you!
Financial Planning Consultants
Anyone who is interested in learning Analytics Cloud
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the important topics covered on the Analytics Cloud. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Analytics Cloud demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, We provide a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s systems. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. We have conducted online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
SAC- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any pre-requisite to learn?
With Anubhav training, there is zero pre-requisite as we will cover all of it from the beginning, which includes fundamentals of the cloud platform, Warehouses, analytics, BI, DB, and s4 introduction.
2. What are all covered in this course?
Everything you need to know as per SAC certification which includes BI, planning, predictive, designer, digital boardroom, live connection, and Administration. (All-in-one)
3. Where do I practice (server access)?
They offer a free trial for SAC where you can practice, we will provide all datasets to build stories of BI, planning, ML, and analytic designer.
4. Will you show Live data connection, if yes which systems?
We will see the live connection with cloud systems
5. How to enroll for the course and what is the duration?
Duration is 40 hours, please email us on email@example.com to enroll for this course
6. Where can I find detailed course content?
Its on our course page : https://www.anubhavtrainings.com/analytics-cloud-training
7. Will I get study material also?
The Trainer will provide dictations and lectures as a study material.
8. Is training real-time?
Yes, we will cover all real-time scenarios with case studies, exercises, and scenarios.
9. What about SAC certification?
We will cover a unit where we explain about certification topics, exam code, and tips to crack.
10. Can I also attend the course in video mode in case I miss a class?
Yes, we have all the Live classes which are recorded and you can watch them after the sessions.
+91 - 84484 54549