Launchpad, Security and Extensions Training
for certification dumps mail on email@example.com
Quick Preview of the Launchpad, Security and Extension with an introduction video
Personalize and simplify the user experience (UX) for your applications. Using modern UX design principles, UI5 delivers a role-based, consumer-grade user experience across all lines of business, tasks, and devices. Use Apps, or take advantage of new solutions that natively incorporate the UX.
There are a group of applications that have been delivered to address often used functions like self-service tasks, workflow approvals, and information lookups. UX provides simple access across smartphones, desktops, and tablets. It is an impressive initiative to provide a quicker and highly responsive user interface. Security and Basis Consultants now need to learn Security and launchpad concepts to survive in the market.
Did you Know
1. The UX stands for User Experience, this naming choice expresses the ambitions of user experiences. For a couple of years, the need for consultants skyrocketing, leading to this course is an excellent option for career boosts.
2. The utilization of OData services for UI5 can be seen as foreshadowing a much larger trend. Therefore, one can be sure that Launchpad and Security with Extensions has a bright future and can be expected to be in demand soon.
3. The latest version of V3 with conversational UI and many more existing features and themes.
4. With new UX, You can control the access of the apps using the classical PFCG role and also make the launchpad automatically adapt based on roles assigned.
5. The default experience for all the S4 applications are based on UX and Simplified harmonized GUI with screen persona.
Why learn and get certified in Security and Launchpad?
1. The goal of this course is to introduce you to the methodologies, tools, and best practices for formulating, designing, and improving your very own custom and standard application. This will give you an edge over the competition for the same requirements
2. The arrival of new technology will need professionals to learn the technology and assimilate expertise in delivering solutions based on new technology. The learning is required to remain competitive in the job market
3. This course is focused on learning Implementation, Installation, activation of standard apps using Task Lists.
4. By learning this, You will be able to activate new features of 3.0, create roles for business users, maintain business catalogs, groups, and Roles with standard content delivered.
5. You will be able to use WebIDE full stack in the cloud platform and extend standard apps using Extension projects.
1. The basic Foundation of UI5 and OData Is mandatory check here the course
2. Basic Programming skills
3. No prior knowledge of Security Concepts required
After the completion of the course, you will be able to:
1. Understand Gateway FRONTEND and BACKEND system landscape architectures and its core functionality
2. All fundamentals of security and securing your apps
3. S4 Security Concepts
4. Activation of Standard apps and documentation like My Inbox, Approvals
5. Extending Standard OData Services
6. Installation of standard apps using SUM tool
7. Create Custom User and Admin Roles, Catalogs, Groups, and content
8. Implement Cache buster in Apps
9. Solve App loading issues in Launchpad and Designer using tools like FLC
10. Design Custom branding using the theme designer
11. Develop advance dev Techniques like OPA5, QUnit, Mock Server, Sandbox in WebIDE Full stack
12. Cloud Platform workflow development with WebIDE full-stack workflow editor
13. Use Cloud Platform services like cloud portal, destination, multi-workspace, Build tool for prototyping
14. Configure cloud connector to securely connect your On-premise system with cloud platform
Who should attend this Training?
1. Anyone interested in Design Thinking
2. Solution Consultants
3. Application Developers
4. Mobile Application Developers
5. UX Designers
6. Web developers
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the UI5. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in UI5 demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, We provide a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s systems. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. We conduct online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Server access with latest 1809 server
Launchpad and Launchpad designer access
OData Gateway client and service builder
BUILD.me tool for design gates of UX
End to end lifecycle management of apps
+91 - 8448 454549