· Understanding client’s requirements and developing the To-Be process, mitigate the gaps and support in the design and developments of the RICEF objects.
· Must have experience towards S4 as well as ECC.
· Relevant experience should be minimum of 8+ years.
· Having expertise in the areas of EWM like Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Inspection, Deconsolidation, Physical Inventory, Replenishment, Wave Processing, Picking/Packing, Shipping, etc
· Independently handle large implementation projects with a focus on Warehouse management processes such as inbound, outbound, and internal processes.
· Should have configuration and wSDorking knowledge of MM.
· Providing support to Business User at UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
· Should have understanding on SAP TM (inbound and outbound process)
· RF Device functions and Barcode support experience is desirable
· Integration with the other functional areas like PP, WM, FI/CO, MM, SD Etc.
Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant with Adobe Forms experience
Hyderabad / Hybrid Model
Client Facing Role
· Looking for 7+ Years Experience
· Hands on experience in SAP ABAP Development.
· Mandatory - Commendable experience on SAP ABAP RICEF Concepts, Core ABAP, Adobe Forms (who worked developing Forms from scratch), RFC’s, Enhancements and should have worked on cross modules like SD, FI, WM.
· Experience and ability with working both independently and in a team-oriented
· ABAP object-oriented programming is an advantage.
Job Title: Sr. SAP Fiori/UI5 Architect
No of roles: 1
Experience: 8+ years
Shift Timings: 6.30pm – 3.30am IST
· 8-10 years of SAP technical experience in Fiori / UI5
· SAP Fiori / UI5 expert with extensive experience in Fiori app development, Fiori architecture, customization, and configuration
· Good Understanding of BTP (Business Technology Platform).
· Development of SAP FIORI Applications,
· Understanding of REST/SOAP Web services
· Experience in OData Services is mandatory.
· Experience in custom Fiori applications compatible to all mobile OS
· Development of web applications which compatible to all browsers
· Design and development of front-end HTML based applications.
· Trouble shooting and debugging of applications.
· Strong knowledge on responsive web design/media queries to develop the applications compatible to both desktops and smart phones
· Good communication skills and have the right drive for achieving targets.
Job Title: Sr. SAP SD Consultant
Experience: 10+ Years
Location: Hyderabad/ Remote
Shift Timings: 6.30pm – 3.30am IST
· Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SD
· Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
· Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
· Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
· Design, customize, configure and testing of SD.
· Identify gaps, issues, and work around solutions.
· Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
· Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
· Document functional designs, test cases and results.
· Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
· Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
· Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
· Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support
· Minimum of 10 years designing and configuring SD modules.
· Strong experience on 3PL.
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
· Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
· Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
· Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a 'can-do" attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.