CDS View- ABAP on HANA cum S/4HANA with CDS Views and AMDP
for certification dumps mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can join the current batch which is on-going and cover missed class by Videos.
Start Date: 17th July 2021
Weekends 7-9 PM India time
Duration : 40 Hours
Wait for next available LIVE batch
Expected Start Date: 25th Sep 2021
Timings will be Weekends 7-9 PM IST
Duration: 40 Hours
Demo is planned on 25th Sep 2021
Start your learning instantly with our video mode of training.
Please make the payment and get the access of videos, Access will last for 8 months from the day of payment. Check the course screenshot below.
Quick Preview of the AoH cum S4 Technical course with introduction video
All products are moving to New database, the most talked-about innovation in recent times. This evolution intensifies the demands on Application Server to best leverage the features and capabilities of the in-memory database. As a developer, you might ask, what is important and necessary to know concerning development for a new database?
The new in-memory computing has taken a quantum leap in technology that aims at digitization of the whole economy, not only in new custom development projects but also in the existing applications. the application programming remains as an important language for many custom developments and business applications. Invade of 7.4, resulted in various improvements to the language, which allows writing streamlined code and getting benefits from the new code-to-data paradigm. The course helps you to master the optimization of Advanced Business Application Programming applications that gives access to data stored in the In-memory Database. Our training covers features for unified data modeling and definition with core data services (CDS), database-independent programming with open SQL, and simplified control of stored procedures with AMDP = managed database procedures.
Did you Know
1. New systems make it easy to utilize the power of in-memory store and develop UX business apps, reinforces Industrial IoT scenarios, provide tools for migration to s4 and it is protractile to the cloud.
2. Superior open and extensible toolset for development in Eclipse (ADT) with advanced source code edit, UI, test, search, navigation, Quality Assurance, and troubleshooting, support for new programming model for UX f i o r i.
3. Managed Code-Pushdown makes it easy to use new DB in inventive applications through Core Data Services (CDS), Open SQL, and Managed Database Procedures (AMDP).
4. The app layer channels infrastructure permits real-time event-driven communication by superseding inefficient polling techniques via push notifications based on the publish-subscribe mechanism and WebSockets in WAS.
Why learn and get certified?
1. Learning CDS view will enable developers to build cutting-edge business applications leveraging the proven, reliable technology as well as the robust in-memory capabilities provided by in-memory DB.
2. According to the research results of indeed.com the average yearly salary for “Core Developer” ranges from approximately $91,946 per year for Developer to $102,684 per year for Senior Developer.
3. This certificate proves that the trainee not only has the prerequisite understanding of development but is also able to apply these skills in a practical manner under the supervision of a project lead.
1. Basic knowledge of programming like DDIC, Function Module, Internal Table
2. Basic programming skills
3. Knowledge of Open SQL
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. Design simple and advanced database optimized applications with Application programming
2. Understand the important concepts in development like CDS views, AMDP, ADBC, Performance tooling, performance improvement, information modeling (Calculation views), SQL Scripts, CDS Analytics, CDS Security, CDS Table Functions, OData services using CDS views, CDS Programming with Annotations to create UX and smart apps.
3. Install Develop Environment, Studio and Development Tools (on Eclipse)
4. Detect and analyze the performance of your coding using SQLM, SQLT, SCI, ATC
5. Integrate native database objects using View Proxy, AMDP, ADBC
6. Learn S4 Programming paradigm with new programming model using @UI annotations, end to end S4 POC
7. CDS Hierarchy concept with end to end POC on TREE table
8. OIA scenario end to end with development and performance improvement
9. Create Smart apps using WebIDE fulls tack and OData based on CDS views
10. Adoption of custom code with S4 simplified DB design MATDOC, BSEG, etc... - Simplification Database
11. Using Advance DB features like IDA with ALV, Fuzzy search
12. New SQL syntax with NW 7.5 and S4 conversion guide 1909
Who should attend this Training?
1. Application Developers
2. Development Consultants
3. Development Architects
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the important topics covered on the AoH. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in the latest exam demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, We provide a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s systems. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. We have conducted online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
This course is aimed at answering this and other related questions. You are welcome to follow the course without prior technical knowledge, although prior knowledge is beneficial.
We will cover Understanding database and how it impacts the development paradigm, Introduction to Development Tools (also known as ADT in Eclipse), Enhanced Open SQL, Defining advanced views using Core Data Services (CDS), and CDS Associations. Incorporating Authorization Checks with CDS, Transport of HTC Objects (HTC and HTA) Using Full Text Search in, Enabling input fields for type-ahead search, List Viewer (ALV) optimized for New DB
+91 - 84484 54549