Launchpad, Security and Extensions Training
Deep dive in Fiori Annotations and S/4HANA Fiori Apps
for certification dumps mail on email@example.com
Join the ongoing LIVE Batch started on 14th March,2020
Start Date: 17th August 2021
Timings will be Weekdays 7-8 PM IST
Duration: 60 Hours
You can join the current batch which is on-going and cover missed class by Videos.
Expected Start Date: 23th June 2023
Timings will be Weekdays 7-8 PM IST
Duration: 60 Hours
The demo is planned on 23rd June 2023
You can opt for latest video mode of training available for the module
Please check the screenshot below
Quick Preview of the Launchpad, Security and Extension with an introduction video
Join our All-in-one Course to become Fiori Architect and Expert, The course includes a special 7-in-1 Training
Fiori Security, Launchpad and Administration Training,
Fiori on Cloud Training,
Fiori Development on BAS and VS Code Training,
Fiori Elements Training,
Fiori with NODE JS Training,
Fiori Extensions Training,
Fiori KPI with S/4HANA
As we experiencing that Fiori Development and toolsets have changed since 2020. There are lots of new concepts from S/4HANA2020 security aspect like pages, spaces. Fiori Developers no more use webIDE personal editions, we need to understand new tooling and development using BAS and VS Code. We also need to prepare for Fiori Elements development with Fiori on Cloud with BTP. This course will answer all your questions which are missing in our foundation course for UI5 and Fiori. You will also learn end to end annotations, extensions of Standard Fiori Apps. So join us in the exiting journey.
There are a group of applications that have been delivered to address often used functions like self-service tasks, workflow approvals, and information lookups. Fiori provides simple access across smartphones, desktops, and tablets. It is an impressive initiative to provide a quicker and highly responsive user interface. Security and Basis Consultants now need to learn Security and launchpad concepts to survive in the market.
Did you Know
1. The Fiori stands for User Experience, this naming choice expresses the ambitions of user experiences. For a couple of years, the need for consultants skyrocketing, leading to this course is an excellent option for career boosts.
2. The utilization of OData services for UI5 can be seen as foreshadowing a much larger trend. Therefore, one can be sure that Launchpad and Security with Extensions has a bright future and can be expected to be in demand soon.
3. The latest version of V3 with conversational UI and many more existing features and themes.
4. With new Fiori, You can control the access of the apps using the classical PFCG role and also make the launchpad automatically adapt based on roles assigned.
5. The default experience for all the S4 applications are based on Fiori and Simplified harmonized GUI with screen persona.
Why learn and get certified in Security and Launchpad?
1. The goal of this course is to introduce you to the methodologies, tools, and best practices for formulating, designing, and improving your very own custom and standard application. This will give you an edge over the competition for the same requirements
2. The arrival of new technology will need professionals to learn the technology and assimilate expertise in delivering solutions based on new technology. The learning is required to remain competitive in the job market
3. This course is focused on learning Implementation, Installation, activation of standard apps using Task Lists.
4. By learning this, You will be able to activate new features of 3.0, create roles for business users, maintain business catalogs, groups, and Roles with standard content delivered.
5. You will be able to use VS Code and Business Application Studio in the Business Technology Platform and extend standard apps using Extension projects.
1. The basic Foundation of UI5 and OData Is mandatory check here the course
2. Basic Programming skills
3. No prior knowledge of Security Concepts required
After the completion of the course, you will be able to:
1. Understand Gateway FRONTEND and BACKEND system landscape architectures and its core functionality
2. Installation, Upgrade, Troubleshoot Fiori Apps and Use Tasks lists for Rapid Application Deployment
3. S/4HANA Security Concepts
4. Activation of Standard apps and documentation like My Inbox, Approvals with Workflow integration
5. Extending Standard OData Services
6. Installation of standard apps using SUM tool
7. Create Custom User and Admin Roles, Catalogs, Groups, Spaces and Pages in S/4HANA 2020
8. Working with New launchpad tools and integration cards
9. Understand Node JS, UI5 Tooling and Integration tests with UIVeri5
10. Design Custom branding using the theme designer
11. Develop advance dev Techniques like OPA5, QUnit, Mock Server, Sandbox in BAS and VS Codde
12. Fiori on Cloud with end to end development, packaging, deployment, security and Launchpad with CI/CD
13. Use SAP BTP with to develop Side-by-Side Fiori App to S/4HANA using APIHUB integration
14. Configure cloud connector to securely connect your On-premise system with cloud platform
15. Integration cards and integration with PDF generation
16. Fiori Element development with Guided development tool in Business Application Studio
17. Build List Report, OVP, ALP and Free style analytic apps with Annotations on VS Code and BAS
Who should attend this Training?
1. Anyone interested in Design Thinking
2. Solution Consultants
3. Application Developers
4. Mobile Application Developers
5. UX Designers
6. Web developers
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the UI5. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in UI5 demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, We provide a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s systems. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. We conduct online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Server access with latest 2020 S/4HANA server
Launchpad and Launchpad designer access
OData Gateway client and service builder
End to end lifecycle management of apps
Fiori Launchpad, Fiori Installation, Fiori on Cloud, Fiori Extension, Fiori Security, Fiori Administration
Fiori on BTP, Fiori with Node JS, Fiori Elements, Launchpad Designer, Launchpad Space and Pages
OData Extension, Advance Fiori,Fiori OPA5, QUnit Testing, Fiori Launchpad in Cloud, Fiori BTP
+91 - 8448 454549